Two positions are available with the following schedule: Monday - Friday, 12:00 pm - 8:30 pm.
FoodState is a pioneer in the natural products industry, being the first company to make vitamins from scratch, with farm fresh whole foods. For 40+ years, we have been making wholesome nutritional supplements that deliver the promise of farm fresh foods. All of us at FoodState are committed to producing the most authentic nourishment possible, and are dedicated to improving the lives of others with the products we make.
The Customer Experience Representative will assist our MegaFood brand by interacting with customers, specifically by providing and processing information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products, services and orders.
- Works directly with customers via incoming calls, faxes, website and emails
- Responds promptly to customer inquiries, special requests and technical questions
- Processes new accounts, orders, applications, credit maintenance requests
- Performs customer verifications and maintains professional licensing documentation
- Maintains customer information (call tags, invoices, credits, and returns)
- Resolves customer complaints
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- 2-4 years customer service experience preferred
- Excellent Word and Excel skills
- The ability to multi-task with frequent interruptions
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A company that is in the business of improving peoples’ lives.
- A staff that is ready to mentor and encourage you to grow with the organization.
- An organization with a strong national and local presence and reputation, poised to become internationally renowned.
- Very competitive compensation plan that is salary and comprehensive benefits that are available your date of hire: medical, dental and life insurance, 10 paid holidays, and 12 days of PTO your first year, increasing to 15 days of PTO after your first anniversary and a matching 401(k).