FoodState is a pioneer in the natural products industry, being the first company to make vitamins from scratch, with farm fresh whole foods. For 40+ years, we have been making wholesome nutritional supplements that deliver the promise of farm fresh foods. All of us at FoodState are committed to producing the most authentic nourishment possible, and are dedicated to improving the lives of others with the products we make.
The Marketing Coordinator for INNATE Response will assist the marketing team in the development and implementation of strategic and integrated marketing communication plans to create compelling content that increases awareness and brand visibility, drives leads and enhances audience engagement. He/She will work closely with the Marketing Communications Director and other internal teams and external agencies to successfully implement marketing communication campaigns, projects, and tasks; and to budget and manage related expenses.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development, coordination and management of elements of the marketing mix including promotions, advertising, public relations, events and sponsorships
- Manage, collaborate and oversee day-to-day activities with Public Relations agency and other brand partners to create innovative content and ensure that messages are supportive of and consistent with brand strategies and within timeline
- Coordinate and manage implementation of specific public relations tasks, events (consumer facing & some trade) and sponsorships to drive awareness and consumer experiences, collaborate with colleagues to create compelling content and ensure that messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies
- Oversee all coupon offer activities including offer entry, redemption tracking, coupon performance and budgeting. Collaborate with third-party clearinghouse to ensure coupon functions and policies are adhered to appropriately
- Assist with tracking and analyzing of marketing program results to measure success and incorporate key findings into future campaigns
- Develop and manage budget for key areas of focus within the marketing department, including monthly, quarterly and yearly analysis
- Help direct marketing fulfillment associates to ensure that the right marketing and promotional materials are distributed successfully to support key initiatives
- Assist with writing and proofreading of consumer facing marketing materials, product collateral, and presentation materials
- Develop and give presentations related to onboarding of new employees
- Prepare marketing presentations and performance recaps on key initiatives and present as required to cross functional teams
- Schedule meetings, create agendas, take meeting notes and develop actionable next steps to keep projects moving
- Manage weekly communication and approval process with Dr. Low Dog & team
- Coordinate administrative tasks as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years related experience
- A creative self-starter with adaptability and flexibility
- Team player with a “can do” attitude
- Excellent phone, written and verbal skills
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines within specified time constraints
- Ability to operate in a team environment
- Ability to adapt in a changing work environment
What We Offer:
- A company that is in the business of improving peoples’ lives.
- A staff that is ready to mentor and encourage you to grow with the organization.
- An organization with a strong national and local presence and reputation, poised to become internationally renowned.
- Very competitive compensation plan that is salary and comprehensive benefits that are available your date of hire: medical, dental and life insurance, 10 paid holidays, and 12 days of PTO your first year, increasing to 15 days of PTO after your first anniversary and a matching 401(k).