MegaFood is a pioneer in the natural products industry, being the first company to make vitamins from scratch, with farm fresh whole foods. For 40 years, we have been making wholesome nutritional supplements that deliver the promise of farm fresh foods. All of us at MegaFood are committed to producing the most authentic nourishment possible, and are dedicated to improving the lives of others with the products we make.
PRIMARY PURPOSE AND FUNCTIONS:
MegaFood Territory Leaders call on health food stores to increase sales in current accounts as well as generate new business. MegaFood Territory Leaders will educate and train stores on product information as well as the value of the MegaFood Brand.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understands and conveys MegaFood vision, core values and what makes the brand/company unique in the industry
- Visits on average 4-5 stores daily to increase dollars and shelf space and writes orders in current accounts
- Identifies and qualifies new accounts within territory
- Educates and trains store staff on product knowledge and value of the brand
- Creates and maintains schedule (per period) of daily contacts and provide weekly contact reports
- Participates in weekly conference calls with Regional Sales Leader and Territory Leaders
- Attends and participates in sales meetings
- Meets or exceeds company quotas in all product lines.
- Records Store Inventories
- Assists with store and merchandising opportunities upon request.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Shares openly their passion for health and wellness
- 3-5 years outside sales experience with a proven track record
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with MicroSoft Office and Google Apps
- Must be a Road Warrior
- Must have reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license, and good driving record
- Must currently live within the assigned territory
- Must be able to travel overnight
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A company that is in the business of improving peoples’ lives
- A staff that is ready to mentor and encourage you to grow with the organization
- An organization with a strong national and local presence and reputation, poised to become internationally renowned
- A supportive working environment with a premium training program
Very competitive compensation plan that is salary plus commissions on sales and comprehensive benefits that are available your date of hire: medical, dental and life insurance, 10 paid holidays, and 12 days of PTO your first year, increasing to 15 days of PTO after your first anniversary and a matching 401(k).